Monday, January 10, 2011

My New Learnings

Another quarter, new learnings. Last 2nd quarter, we have been discussed about the uses of HTML tags. This quarter, my knowledge have been widen and enriched again. I have gain more knowledge about it. Because at this time, we have been discussing about HTML links and also with Hyperlink/hypertext. This is enhanced by hyperlink. HTML links is all about linking another document on the web. We have done it in our project. We have make our own web page also with doing our exer.
I have encountered many challenges and problems on this activity . Because I didn't know anything about this. It is my first time to encounter that term. I don't know how to link the document on other document.
But at last, I have known that. That's because of my groupmates in our workstation. They try all their best to make me understand that. They teach me how to do it. And successfully, I did it.
Moving on, I will try all my best to focus more on that. So that all the things will be clear to me and undestandable.

5 comments:

  1. you've done a great composition! keep it up! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice lovely............


    your composition is great.....


    major major like...

    keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVELY. nice one ,,,

    you know how to organized well your post.

    ReplyDelete